HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
Soft Rigging Solutions believe that the responsibility for health and safety rests with every individual and is paramount in driving a safe and healthy working environment for all.
The Health & Safety of our employees, clients, contractors, visitors and all other stakeholders should not be compromised, and all practical steps are taken to provide a safe and healthy working environment.
Our Commitment is to:
- Protect the health and safety of all employees, contractors’ visitors and all other stakeholders.
- Ensuring safety is a core value and priority by creating an effective and supportivehealth and safety culture.
- Demonstrate responsibility, accountability and authority for health and safety throughleadership and the commitment of Managers and Supervisors.
- Ensure compliance with relevant health and safety legislation, codes of practice, andinternal policies and procedures as required.
- Eliminate or minimise all hazards through risk identification, monitoring, measuring, analysing and assessing health and safety performance to ensure effective safety management.
- Providing adequate information, instruction, training, mentoring and supervision of our employees, contractors and visitors to ensure a safe working environment and continued awareness.
- Improve our health and safety management system by continually auditing our safework practices.
- Set health and safety targets and objectives and review regularly to support this policy
- Ensure all health and safety issues relating to employees, contractors, visitors, work activities and plant are reported and investigated.
Soft Rigging Solutions is committed to the consultation, cooperation, participation and feedback of all employees and stakeholders in all matters of health and safety. Josh Leppard Date Managing Director