DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION POLICY
The Soft Rigging Solutions workforce is made up of people from a diverse range of backgrounds and cultures, who collectively bring together a diverse range of skills. This diversity enhances our breadth of knowledge, capabilities and experiences enabling us to deliver superior results to our clients.
We support the principles of equal opportunity for all employees and endeavors to nurture a culture of respect, tolerance, diversity and inclusivity in which difference is recognised and valued.
Soft Rigging Solutions is committed to diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity through employment of people, regardless of gender, sexual preference, marital status, pregnancy, family responsibilities, ethnicity, political or religious belief, cultural background, disability or age.
Our Commitment is to:
- Ensure every person is given a fair and equitable chance to compete for appointment, promotion or transfer. We select on the principles of merit and fairness meaning the best person for the job.
- Demonstrate visible leadership at all levels that support the principles of diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Integration of workplace diversity and inclusion principles into policies, procedures and programs.
- Educate and awareness for employees to be aware of such policies and of their individual obligations.
- Ensure all reports of workplace discrimination are treated seriously, promptly and fairly with due regard to the principles of procedural fairness, natural justice and confidentiality.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation, policies, codes of practice, and internal procedures.
- Set measurable objectives for achieving diversity and inclusion at all levels of the Company.